Thursday, October 04, 2007

Little Belles Boutique












First of all, I am very annoyed about the fact that I am unable to organize the pictures on this post. And it looks terrible.

I have been meaning to do this post for a long time now. I wanted to get Ashley's things to her so she wouldn't know what her gift was before I sent it. So this one is a long time coming. As most of you know, I started my own business a few months ago. I started out making bows for Ava and people started asking where I got them. Well it turned into a little business. It is a lot of fun and I have quite a few regular customers and I sell in 3 local shops. I'm going to be doing a craft show in a few weeks. Since the bows were going over so well, I started making other things, like Swavroski Crystal pacifier holders, burpcloths, wipes cases, and tutus, I've even made a couple of outfits. So if you hear of anyone needing bows, I can set them up.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I have to say-Those are CUTE!! If I didn't know that I could make them myself, I'd have to order some from you! My little girl has curly hair, and its just now long enough to get in a real ponytail, so she's in bows every day. I'm in LOVE with the link you gave me, I haven't checked out many websites for sewing/craft ideas. I'm not sure why actually, but now I'm motivated, I'm googling crafts and sewing!

Heather said...

Thanks Sarah. Ava is a baldie and will not leave a bowband on now that she has figured out how to pull them off. I look forward to her having hair to put a clip bow in, she will make a much better model.

I love that site too. I bought the stripwork ribbon top, ruffled gauchos, peasant top, and newsboy/cloche hat patterns a few weeks ago. I have yet to try them, but they look easy, and they are so cute. I have bought a few others and they have been a lot of fun to make. I like the section, "Look What I Made". Also, every once in a while they will have some pretty good free patterns.

jewlover2 said...

Good stuff heddo! I love the little 'cowboy' wipee case. :)

Brooke said...

oooooh cute! I too love the cowboy case. And the camo boy with the deer is SO going to be in Ava beans hair when she gets some huh? To be said in Forrest Gump voice: You're so smot. :)

Anonymous said...

Stylin'! Reminds me yet again my kids are better dressed than I am.

Of course, they are better looking...

Tina said...

The little character bows are the best, in my opinion. Good for grown gals to, as my sister will attest.