Thursday, April 06, 2006

Missing Mexico


It has been exactly 85 days since we have been back from Mexico. I have thought of our trip every day since we have been back. And wished constantly that we were still there. I have never felt this way about a vacation. And don't know if there will ever be another trip like this one. It was truly wonderful and being able to share it with some of my favorite people made it even more wonderful. This is a trip that I would hop right on a plane this second to do it again. The last day was the best. Shopping in Playa Del Carmen, going around in the lazy river back at the resort, drinking Sex on the Beach drinks on the beach, writing goodbye in the sand, and laughing hysterically at Brooke on the way back to the room. And our crazy dinner that night was the icing on the cake. Maybe Tina would disagree. I'm glad we will always share these memories of Mexico.

No comments: