Monday, January 08, 2007

First Weigh In

Ok, so my first week was not so great since I still weigh the exact same. I did really well on sticking with it. It's super easy, except when it comes to eating out. We ate out 3 times this weekend. Once at a Mexican place where Heath and I split fajitas and I got corn tortillas with mine (no refined flour) and I ate 3 chips. Did good there. Sat night we went to a sports bar type place by the river. They are famous, here anyway, for their peel and eat shrimp. I got that and also had one of Heath's cheese sticks and a Gin & Tonic. I didn't do to bad until we stopped at the custard joint and I had about 10 bites of Heath's Apple Pie Jackhammer. They take a slice of apple pie and blend it into frozen custard, put a hole in the middle and pour in hot caramel. It is to die for. Yesterday after the meeting we went to the Chinese place, and although I didn't eat much, what I did eat was not part of the program.

I know everyone that reads my blog is really interested in what I ate this weekend :) It's some interesting stuff that I am sure will brighten your day!

4 comments:

jewlover2 said...

You are NOT fat!

ANd yes, we are interested, if you want to tell us. Because telling someone is the motivation alot of people need (see my Barbarella posts from last year).

Sounds like you're doing great...the weight will come off if you keep it up. Oh! And if you start working out regularly, don't forget that the scale may go UP insted of down as you gain muscle.

Do you keep a food log? Dietwatch is a great and cheap site for keeping tabs if you have a hard time doing it elsewhere.

Love ya,
Me

Anonymous said...

I'm so not allowed to talk about weight with anybody...ever! No way, now how.

I'm totally outnumbered by woman! I know when to keep quiet!

You're all beautiful, whether I've seen you or not!

jewlover2 said...

Hey Heddo, I'm gonna try this no refined sugar/ flour thing myself starting next week. It's what Cathe Frederick calls 'eating clean' and she swears by it. I'm hoping I can stick w/ it too. Let's keep each other motivated!

Heather said...

Sounds good! So far it is so easy. I know with my friend who told me about this, it took her I am thinking, at least a month to lose any weight but once she started, it came off pretty quickly. I have a good recipe for oatmeal cookie bars that just have a small amount of sugar in them they are sweetened with Splenda. I eat Clif bars a lot. They are really good.